8-Month-Old Baby Dies After Mobile Battery Charging Next To Her Explodes

News
2 months ago
181 likes
48 comments
8-Month-Old Baby Dies After Mobile Battery Charging Next To Her Explodes

Published Tuesday 13 September 2022

An 8-month-old baby died in India after the battery of a mobile phone charging next to her exploded. The tragic incident took place in the northern...

Full story at IBTimes

Cell Phones

Details About the Article "8-Month-Old Baby Dies After Mobile Battery Charging Next To Her Explodes"

This article was originally published by IBTimes and was recommended by Phones48.com a couple of days later due to its popularity. It has gotten a lot of attention and 48 comments have been submitted since it was published in September of 2022. The article "8-Month-Old Baby Dies After Mobile Battery Charging Next To Her Explodes" is a news post and categorized as Phones by phones48.com and the main topics includes Cell Phones.

phones48.com is the best news aggregator website on the web for news about phones.